PLATE BENDING MACHINES
SweBend roll plate bending machines are available in 3 and 4 roll options (PB3 and PB4).
All models are performance driving and equipped with extremely durable hardened rolls. The top roll diameters from 100 mm up to 900 mm and lengths from 500 mm up to 8 metre are available. All SweBend plate rolls are custom built and engineered with years of experience to have the maximum drive torque throughout the entire speed range. Only hydraulic drive is used as standard for all models to help operators produce the best results.
- ‘Eliminate’ flat ends: SweBend machines produce high enough forces from the bending rolls to reduce the flat ends to a bare minimum.
- Amazing results: SweBend rolls are induction hardened roll forgings produced by well-known German steel mills such as DiroStahl. The roll material is always individually tailored to meet the customer’s exact requirements which gives the best precision, durability and quality.
- Razor sharp bending precision: SweBend plate bending machines are equipped with a razor sharp roll parallelism control system with a tolerance of +/- 0.1mm (0.004″). This precision parallel system is powered by control systems from Beckhoff, a leader in industrial automation and controls.
- Unmatched freedom: As standard SweBend plate bending machines are equipped with the SweBend Bluetooth Control unit, a hand-held wireless control unit that gives the operator full freedom to control all machine functions from anywhere in the room.
- Powerful control: SweBend plate bending machines can be equipped with a perfectly tuned and operator-friendly SEVEN CNC control system that will ensure market leading quality as well as greatly reduce learning time and skill training.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”