PB3 Series Plate Bending Machine
SweBend PB3 Plate Bending Machines are versatile and universal plate bending machines, perfect for bending companies and job shops. The strongest 3 roll machine ever made guarantees the highest prebending power and drive torque compared to all similar sized machines on the market through advanced engineering and knowledge of components.
SweBend has developed a new complete standard range of three roll plate bending machines, starting off with the PB3-4-2 (top roll Ø100mm, length 650mm) and stretching all the way up to the giant PB3-40-12 (top roll Ø1000 mm, length 3650mm).
- Higher power > Fewer passes > Higher production capacity > Higher profit > Shorter pay-off
- Number of rolls: 3-rolls
- Operation: hydraulic
- Sheet thickness: Min.: 1 mm / Max.: 200 mm
- Sheet Size: Min. 1 mm / Max.: 12000
- Double-pinch pyramid design, enabling pre-bend at both ends of the plate
- Razor sharp electronic control of roll parallelism (0.1mm tolerance)
- Wireless control unit with joysticks and display
- Hardened & ground rolls with extremely high roll finish.
- Easy pre-bending and rolling in either direction
- Tilt-able bending rolls
- Rotational speed variation
- Four digital readouts (= both roll ends)
- 3 hydraulic powered rolls
- SKF bearings only
- Top electrical & hydraulic components from the best suppliers.
- Hydraulic opening mechanism for unloading finished roll
- Emergency stop button
- Special rolls with contour, grooves etc, to allow bending plates with flanges and/or ribs
- Changeable top roll for small diameters (extra top roll)
- Cone bending device (key or roll)
- Special color and design
- Oil cooling system
- Top support/lifting device with electric or hydraulic operation
- Side supports
- Calibration Systems
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”