SB4 Series Section Bending Machines
The SweBend SB4 Four Roll Section Bending Machine Series starts with the SB4B-55 and ranges up to the SB4-240S. The machines are extremely sturdy in design and have more power compared to any other section bending machine on the market.
- Number of rolls – 4-rolls
- Operation – hydraulic
- Sheet thickness: Min: 2mm / Max: 200mm
- Sheet size: Min: 1000mm / Max: 12000mm
- Type ‘B’ is the basic model without guide rolls
- Type ‘S” is with fully hydraulic guide rolls, allowing users to bend and compensate/correct all types of sections
- Both types have the same geometry and capacities
- Polished roll surface
- Automatic prebending and rolling
- Tiltable bending rolls
- Rotational speed variation
- Oil cooling system
- Double-pinch pyramid design, enabling pre-bend at both ends of the plate
- Hardened & Ground roll
- Electronic control of roll parallelism
- Four digital readouts (= both roll ends)
- Wireless control unit with joysticks
- 3 hydraulic powered rolls by their own respective hydraulic motor
- SKF bearings only
- Top electrical & hydraulic components from the best suppliers.
- Emergency stop button
- SEVEN – SweBend’s own trademarked Graphical CNC SYSTEM
- Cone bending device (key or roll)
- Material ejection devices
- Special rolls with contour, grooves etc, to allow bending plates with flanges and/or ribs
- ”Turbo Production” kits
- Integration in production cells, including communication with other software systems
- Changeable top roll for small diameters
- Special color and design
- Calibration Systems
- Side supports
- Top support with electric or hydraulic operation
SweBend design and produce the strongest and most user-friendly machines on the market with the highest drive torque and strongest bending power compared to any other plate roll of the same size.
- Heavily proportioned machine frames and mechanical parts
- Top components from the best suppliers.
- High quality, hardened rolls
- SKF components, the world famous Swedish Bearing Company.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”