VSB3 Series Section Bending Machines
The SweBend VSB3 Series Section Bending Machine is a variable geometry machine that can roll all types of standard profiles such as pipe, structural tubing, flat bar, angle iron, beams, channel as well as various special sections.
Thanks to the unique possibility to adapt the geometry for each type of section the VSB can roll angle bar as easily as large H-beams. And since the guide rolls are always located as close as possible to the bending rolls, there will be less scrap compared to any other machine in these sizes.
- Features variable centre distance between the two lower bending axes.
- Pulling unit for rolling beams on X-X axis is an integral part of the central bending roll console.
- Shafts of all 3 axes are easily interchangeable, a huge advantage if the customer already has their own tooling, since they can also be used on the new machine.
- Bending roll shafts are supported at the top but still have the possibility for rapid tooling adjustment, which was not possible before.
- Massively proportioned guide rolls are integrated with the housings for the lower roll shafts and thus optimally positioned during bending. This minimises the “scrap” offering huge long term savings.
- Operator-friendly portable wireless control unit (Bluetooth) for all functions, including digital readouts.
Machine design is made with supported shafts whic adds numerous advantages such as reduced shaft sizes, higher accuracy and less costly tooling. Normall the disadvantage would be the tooling adjustment but not here because SweBend have solved this problem by allowing quick adjustment of the bending rolls when required to set up the next job ensuring efficiency and minimum set up time.
Easily equipped with SweBend’s own SEVEN CNC sysem in Bronze, Silver or Gold versions, depending on requirements and optional equipment.
Numerous options like combined execution with separate hydraulic power pack, lifting roll, twisting unit, special rolls, higher speeds, extended shafts etc
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”