The SweBend SB3 Three Roll Section Bending Machine Series offers seven different models ranging from 7 up to 600cm3. The machines are extremely sturdy in design and have more power compared to any other section bending machine on the market.
- Number of rolls – 3-rolls
- Operation – hydraulic
- Sheet thickness: Min: 2mm / Max: 200mm
- Sheet size: Min: 1000mm / Max: 12000mm
- Highest available side roll power (= bending power)
- Planetary gearbox on all machine sizes ensures maximum drive torque
- Tiltable guide rolls enable better result when rolling asymetrical sections like angle bars “L-irons” with leg out.
Hydraulic drive for all three rolls is standard. For the smaller sizes one motor is used but for the bigger two or even three are used, depending on model and requirement. Maximum torque is ensured throughout the entire speed range, unlike many competitors where it is only at low speed. Variable speed is standard for all models, to help the operator to produce the best possible parts in the machine.
- Polished roll surface
- Automatic prebending and rolling
- Tiltable bending rolls
- Rotational speed variation
- Oil cooling system
- Double-pinch pyramid design, enabling pre-bend at both ends of the plate
- Hardened & Ground roll
- Electronic control of roll parallelism
- Four digital readouts (= both roll ends)
- Wireless control unit with joysticks
- 3 hydraulic powered rolls by their own respective hydraulic motor
- SKF bearings only
- Top electrical & hydraulic components from the best suppliers.
- Emergency stop button
- SEVEN – SweBend’s own trademarked Graphical CNC SYSTEM
- Cone bending device (key or roll)
- Material ejection devices
- Special rolls with contour, grooves etc, to allow bending plates with flanges and/or ribs
- ”Turbo Production” kits
- Integration in production cells, including communication with other software systems
- Changeable top roll for small diameters
- Special color and design
- Calibration Systems
- Side supports
- Top support with electric or hydraulic operation
SweBend design and produce the strongest and most user-friendly machines on the market with the highest drive torque and strongest bending power compared to any other plate roll of the same size.
- Heavily proportioned machine frames and mechanical parts
- Top components from the best suppliers.
- High quality, hardened rolls
- SKF components, the world famous Swedish Bearing Company.