Sunrise IW-85KD Hydraulic Ironworker
The Sunrise IW-85KD Ironworker features:
- Two cylinders for simultaneous dual operation.
- 410mm of punching station throat.
- Hydraulic hold-down for all shearing stations.
- Punching accessories for Mubea tooling up to 50mm.
- Electric backgauge.
- Working light.
The K-Series from Sunrise is a range of hydraulic ironworkers designed with multiple functions to save labour, time, energy and cost. Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves the efficiency.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”