Sunrise IW-60S – IW-165SD Double Cylinder Ironworker
The Sunrise IW-60S – IW-165SD Double Cylinder Ironworkers are well engineered ironworkers built for high power, quality, and reliability.
- 2 control foot pedals enabling separate operations to be safely performed simultaneously.
- Dual cylinders feature a separate cylinder for independent operation from shearing stations.
- Low pressure setting for tool change provides maximum operation safety.
- Long punching cylinder stroke and deep throat enable mounting a wide range of special equipment.
- Large punching base with the “T-slot” mounting provides a solid base for securing the punching tooling.
- Cylinder ram is guided at three positions to provide extra support and absorb side-load forces for added protection of cylinder seals.
- Frame of machine is a monoblock construction that integrates both bolts and welding reinforcement to provide maximum frame structure rigidity.
- Wide range of optional and custom designed tooling.
Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves efficiency.