Sunrise IW-60K Hydraulic Ironworker
The Sunrise IW-60K Hydraulic Ironworker is a great choice for those who require a fully featured machine with higher capacity yet compact in size.
- Equipped with hydraulic hold-down for the shearing stations and electric backgauge as standard equipment.
- Requires much less space in comparison to the traditional ironwokers of similar capacity.
- Better results and longer tooling life.
The Sunrise IW-60K Hydraulic Ironworker is part of the K-Series from Sunrise, a range of hydraulic ironworkers designed with multiple functions to save labour, time, energy and cost. Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves efficiency.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”