Sunrise IW-60H Single Cylinder Ironworker
The Sunrise IW-60H Single Cylinder Ironworker features multiple functions to save labour, time energy and cost:
- “Z” shape aperture at the angle shear station enables both internal and external miter shear on angles.
- Round/square bar shearing is a stand-alone station that has large shearing capability.
- Punch Gauge Table with Gauge bar.
- Notcher Gauge Table.
- Magnetic-Base LED Work Light.
- 40″ Electric Touch-and-Cut Back Gauge.
- Starter Set of 11 Punches & Dies.
- Die block for up to 1.5″ punch.
- Complete tool kit with Manual and Parts Drawings.
Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves efficiency.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”