The new Sunrise IW-60B Hydraulic Ironworker is economical and efficient featuring:
- Integrated 300mm (12”) multi-vee bending station at comfortable working height.
- A work table with 610mm (24”) gauge is included.
- Modified actuators enable fine stroke adjustment.
- The interlocked cover and a separate foot pedal ensure maximum operation safety.
The K-Series from Sunrise is a range of hydraulic ironworkers designed with multiple functions to save labour, time, energy and cost. Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Most efficient and economical ironworkers in the industry for manufacturing metal products
- Each work station is equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and the entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves the efficiency.