The Sunrise IW-50A Single Cylinder Ironworker saves labour, time energy and cost with multiple functions:
- Vertical moving ram at the punching station improves punching result and enables use of optional tooling such as pipe notching and press braking tool.
- Square/round bar shear is a stand-alone station with the possibility of optional channel shear and section bar shear tooling.
- Lower angle shearing and bar shearing stations.
- Punch Gauge Table with Gauge bar.
- Notcher Gauge Table.
- Magnetic-Base LED Work Light.
- 40″ Electric Touch-and-Cut Back Gauge.
- Starter Set of 11 Punches & Dies.
- Die block for up to 1.5″ punch.
- Complete tool kit with Manual and Parts Drawings.
Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves efficiency.