Sunrise IW-45K Compact Ironworker
The Sunrise K-Series IW-45K is a hydraulic compact ironworker that incorporates versatility, efficiency, accuracy and ease of use at an excellent price
- Comes complete with a notcher.
- Frame recess below the punching station allows punching on the flange of large size channel or beam profiles.
- Mitre shear of angles can be carried out at the flat bar shear station.
The K-Series from Sunrise is a range of hydraulic ironworkers designed with multiple functions to save labour, time, energy and cost. Maximum efficiency and long life is guaranteed by the use of the latest manufacturing methods including powerful CAD design, modern production lines with CNC equipment and continuous quality control.
- Each work station equipped with specially designed hold-downs to ensure safety while providing precision and ease of use.
- Vertical movement on all stations and the entire main slide moves in an up and down motion to provide optimum results for punching, shearing, notching and bending without other moving parts.
- Very fast stroke speed greatly improves the efficiency.
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”