We remain operational
We’re following Government advice in relation to Coronavirus, and have implemented precautionary measures in our UK office with only one member of staff on site each day and remote home working to protect our colleagues and customers. You can reach us on the phone and online.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers, and local communities, and we’re committed to supporting you and your business.
It’s a rapidly changing situation and we’ll continue to keep you informed, the latest information can be found on this page.
- We are still operational and will continue to do everything we can to fulfil orders and service requests in our usual quick and timely manner.
- Supply of spare parts are not affected. We are shipping as normal, either directly from our UK office or Sweden.
- Technical support is available as normal via phone, email and remote connection to machines
- On-site support from our engineers on receipt of the standard service request form and conditional on measures being in place to ensure their safety and wellbeing
- Our engineers have been informed and fully trained on how they conduct themselves on-site to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers
- Continue to send spare parts and service requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Our business succeeds on the Worldwide market by delivering quality parts, on time and at a competitive cost. Often, our major structural contracts are won on capability to deliver against challenging designs in a world of ever more complicated geometries. Working with WJS Machine Tools and their partners has allowed us to develop machines for this purpose”